Escaping Flatland: Heartfelt, mindless thoughts

« Home | Lunch, anyone? » | Tall, Grande, or Venti » | 21 Grams » | In America » | Phir bhi dil hai Hindustani... » | Rishte mein to ham tumhare baap lagte hain... » | The Day After » | Sounds of Silence » | About Me »·

Sunday, January 25, 2004

Heartfelt, mindless thoughts

This carbon-based glutinous fragment of the human body - the heart (or, to be neuroscientifically precise, the amygdala) – can’t live with it, can’t live without it.

There are 5-6 traits I look for in a partner. I had a girlfriend. She had almost all of them. Yet, something was missing. Passion. An intangible excitement. The flutter in the heart. After great ambivalence and deliberation, I finally broke off with her 2 weeks ago.

I just met this girl. She has almost none of the traits I want in a partner. But I can’t stop thinking about her. I want to be in her presence. I dream of her and wake up to thoughts of her.

Why can’t life be more rational?

Search Blog

About me

The usual
The unusual
My Photoblog
My Amazon Wishlist

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Suvir.

Background

London Eye, from a recent trip to Europe


MyBlogLog