Escaping Flatland: The Day After

« Home | Sounds of Silence » | About Me »·

Sunday, January 11, 2004

The Day After

Well, I'm feeling bummed out. And lonely. I know I was the one who called it off, but I still feel down. The sub-zero temperature and overcast skies don't help either. Neither does the fact that my car is down for repairs, so I'm stuck at home for the weekend, with limited distractions to take my mind off her.

Long distance relationships are not easy. They drag over months relationships that were meant for a few weeks. When you meet someone after awhile, it's like you're meeting them afresh. The excitement of physical proximity and novelty of meeting overwhelms minor emotional responses and judgement calls.

You're right. I'm just trying to justify it rationally. I guess I'll walk over to Blockbuster and rent a movie to keep my mind busy.

Search Blog

About me

The usual
The unusual
My Photoblog
My Amazon Wishlist

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Suvir.

Background

London Eye, from a recent trip to Europe


MyBlogLog