Escaping Flatland: Badmash Strips

« Home | The Administration has gone to Plan F » | Black Friday Bargain Hunting » | The curious poodle she-bang » | Vela afternoon » | Timing » | Single Men » | Nocturnal Perambulations » | Compassion » | Narcissus and Goldmund » | Don't Freak »·

Friday, December 23, 2005

Badmash Strips

BadmashAfter the unabashed success and critical acclaim of Vela Afternoon, I decided to dedicate more of my precious time to surfing the web, looking for entertaining media for my dear readers. From the same-to-same folks who brought you Girls Gone Badmash, here is an American-Desi comic strip: Badmash

Some of my favorite strips: marriages in US/India [Link], the NetIP fan-club [Link1, Link2], competitive Indian parents [Link1, Link2], and religion [Link].

Your website is rocks eh ;-) especially the Bad girls thingy, the epitome of girls going bad :-)))))

Post a Comment

Search Blog

About me

The usual
The unusual
My Photoblog
My Amazon Wishlist

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Suvir.

Background

London Eye, from a recent trip to Europe


MyBlogLog