Escaping Flatland: How to make money

« Home | The poetry of Donald Rumsfeld » | Simple pleasures of corporate life » | Seattle Trip » | IMMinent Disaster » | Heartfelt, mindless thoughts » | Lunch, anyone? » | Tall, Grande, or Venti » | 21 Grams » | In America » | Phir bhi dil hai Hindustani... »·

Thursday, March 18, 2004

How to make money

Stories like this are inspiring. I keep thinking I should start my own business someday - but that's a dream I've had since I graduated from business school, in 1997. Seven years and I don't have that much to show for it. I'm swayed by CK Prahalad's Core Competence argument, but haven't really found my unique competence yet. I wonder whether I should continue looking for the elusive dream, or pick something straightforward like Joshua's real estate here...

Search Blog

About me

The usual
The unusual
My Photoblog
My Amazon Wishlist

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Suvir.

Background

London Eye, from a recent trip to Europe


MyBlogLog